Under: Depths of Fear - Demo II
A downloadable game for Windows
Can anyone ever truly outrun their demons? It’s hard to say. The hell endured by those who fought in the trenches is the kind of trauma that leaves lasting scars on the body...and the mind. You thought it was over? Is it? When did it end? Where are you now? The water keeps rising, the only thing left for you to do is save your own miserable life at any cost…just like before.
This Playable Demo is a representation of the atmosphere and game-play style of the full release version of Under: Depths of Fear. This demo is not an actual fragment of the full release available on Steam.
What is Under: Depths of Fear?
Immerse yourself in the mind of Alexander Dockter, a traumatized WWI veteran as he struggles to survive aboard an eerie turn-of-the-century-era ocean liner as it fills with water. What's worse than going UNDER? Try escaping a sinking ship in the middle of the night while you are stalked and sabotaged by vengeful entities that you just can’t seem to shake. What do they want from you? Test how deep your fears run and discover whether or not you can overcome the elements and the entities barring your escape in this haunting horror experience.
- Survival Horror: Escape haunting horror elements that will send shivers down the spines of the most seasoned players.
- A Race Against the Ocean: Experience the terror of flooding decks and a lack of control designed to elicit panic.
- Immersive Back-Story: Find out why you’re here and what you need to do to escape.
- Cutting-Edge Presentation: Stunning visuals that bring this nightmarish world to life.
Join our Discord Server:
Visit our Website:
Extract the 'Fall Demo' .zip file and run the 'Under - Short Demo' executable.
Also available on
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
i wish this game was free lol i loved it very spooky . DEF RECOMMENDED!!!!
dont go down there..
Pros and cons are down below) Check out my vid here (likes and subs are highly appreciated)):
1. Near the end the game got scary! It was very cool to see an actual enemy as I didn't expect to meet one.
2. The ambiance is very cool and I love those bits of story that we got to see in the demo from the newspaper, paintings, and environment. Clearly, a lot of thought was put into the story which makes it promising for the full game.
3. I really liked the pacing especially the spooks in the room with the soldier. I think that was done marvelously!
1. I think the game would benefit a lot from having options to read texts normally (like to press a button and then you see what's written on a paper but you don't have to turn the paper constantly and adjust angles which were pretty annoying).
2. The paintings didn't match the environment at all. Sometimes these paintings are very well done or a bit funky but creepy. These were neither so I didn't really like it. Though, the one with the soldier in a room when the enemy could be seen for the first time was very good. Maybe it would be nice to add a bit more color and get make them a bit crazier (a bit messier instead of "clean lines"). Though I don't really know what you were going for, I'm just telling you my personal opinion.
It was a great demo which made the game seem promising and interesting. I'll check out your game on steam) Keep up the great work!)
Hope my feedback was useful!
Globiss Interactive, the game is really good what is missing is a patch of bugs and graphics and subtitles in Brazilian Portuguese in the game to be perfect ♡
The full game is out
It was very surprising to see such a giant leap in quality compared to the first demo I played of this game (which was already very high quality on its own)! I'm really interested in the backstory here, may try out the full game! Great work!!
Still scared from the LAST TIME LOL
this was really good just wished the demo went a little bit more it left me wanting more, i might check out the full game! i made a small Clip if anyone wants to check it out also keep up the amazing work devs this was really good, do you guys have any other games??
Here's my part 1 of my Let's Play series on the full game. Thank you again to Globiss for partially sponsoring my giveaway of the game.
Good experience. War-themed horror with games matches well.
The demo's pretty cool. It made me jump a couple times and that's always fun haha. I'll probably have to check out the full version too. It seems like it'll be good. Thanks!
Incredible Game. 5/5